- Coconut Copra is the dried meat or kernel of the coconut which is used to extract oil as well as for edible purpose.
- Coconut Copra is derived from mature coconuts which are dried and the dehydrated fruit is removed from the shell.
- This copra has a long shelf life and finds application in the food industry, confectionery trade and in the oil extracting industries.
- These dry coconuts are used and processed to extract coconut oil of high grade quality.
- Food Processing Industry
- Soap Making Industry
- Cosmetic Industry
- Crude oil Extraction
- Serves as fodder for cattle and poultry deed.