Coco Kings Coir Fiber is obtained from the fibrous husk (mesocarp) of the coconut (Cocos nucifera) from the coconut palm, which belongs to the palm family (Palmae).
- Coir Fiber is extracted from the fibrous outer cover of the fruit of the Coconut Plant. They are white or light brown in color. Our Natural Coir Fiber is spun to make yarn to make mats or rope.
- Coco Kings Coir Fiber is water-proof, resistant to salt water and is free from 2-3% pith, roots, etc. Natural Coir Fiber is baled with the assistance of rust free Iron Hoops (or) plastic straps to ensure its high quality and utility.
- Weight 100-110 kg/bale
- Load ability 20 tons in 1×40′ container
- Compression Ratio 5:1
- Packaging It is Baled by using rust free iron hoops (or) plastic straps.
- Moisture up to 15%
- Impurity up to 2-3% free from pith, roots
- Used in products such as floor mats, doormats, brushes, mattresses, etc.
- Other uses of brown coir which is made from ripe coconuts are in upholstery padding, sacking and horticulture.
- White coir, harvested from unripe coconuts, is used for making finer brushes, string, rope and fishing nets.